What’s in app
Have you ever noticed how your toddler gets absorbed by an activity they enjoy? You might even wish they were as attentive to their homework or preschool as they are with games.
They can't help it. Play is an integral part of development for 2,3,4-year-olds. But what we can do instead is to help them absorb valuable information through fun games.
We combined 500+ fun and educational baby games in one app to help you and your kids navigate through the assortment of activities and puzzles.
Your toddlers will be able to:
- Identify shapes, sizes, and colors by playing toddler puzzles that let you sort objects;
- Learn about domestic and wild animals by taking care of them in our baby games;
- Learn about healthy food;
- Learn English alphabet (ABC), numbers and phonics with our new, finger-tracing feature.
Once you notice that your kid is engaged in our educational games, that's when you know that the learning process has begun.
We also need to mention our ABC puzzles, where kids find themselves motivated to learn more about the letters and words surrounding them.
The games feature:
- Phonics - Recognize the letters of the English alphabet and link them to the sounds
- Letters and words - Get a head start into learning how to read
- Letter tracing - Learn how to write letters
- Number tracing - Learn how to write numbers
You might even find yourself enjoying a few of these puzzles.
Learning from books and papers is not easy at a preschool age. Let your toddler, boy or girl, relax with fun and educational activities; their absorbent brain will soak up all the new knowledge on its own.
Our apps are developed and tested by child development experts.
Safety and convenience. No supervision needed:
- Parental Gate - Code protected sections so that your child doesn’t accidentally change settings or make unwanted purchases;
- Offline - playable without an internet connection;
- Timely hints - so your child doesn't feel frustrated or lost in the app;
- Ads free - no annoying interruptions.
App's 500+ learning games provide safe and useful screen time for your 2-4 year old boys and girls.
Who says learning can't be fun?